Without a strong, equipped immune system, we are left with nothing to fight with, so then consequently, we lose.
Happy October! I hope you are loving the change of weather. It’s still bright and sunny here in Idaho, but the heat is dropping-thank you Jesus. For those of you that don’t live in Southern Idaho, it can get really warm and stay there for weeks at a time. Now, I am not complaining because I am a summer girl at heart. But I do love the Fall season. It seems like when seasons change, I have a fresh appreciation for the past season I was in. I like to look and review what went well, what am I most thankful for, and where do I feel like God is asking me to step it up in. I feel like when I am able to ask myself questions, I am able to pause and reflect and appreciate my life. And let me tell you this. I am so grateful for my health and how far I have come. If we are not thriving in our health, it can be challenging to serve our life’s purpose. Challenging, but not impossible.
I recently returned from the most amazing faith based women’s event I have ever attended. Everything was going great and I was so excited to implement what I had been taught. That is until last Friday when a hacker got a hold of my Instagram account. I felt so violated. Now, that may not sound like a big deal to you, but it is one of my biggest platforms, and they have taken it over. I am in the process of rebuilding and have started a new Instagram account. www.instagram.com//https:itsericamatthews.
I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about how equipped are you when foreign invaders try and take over in your health? How have you kept the back door shut? We are heading into the season where people get colds, people are more prone to sickness and immunity isn’t as strong. But guess what? It doesn’t have to be.
Here are my best tips backed with research and results for arming yourself with a strong and educated immune system:
- Our daily diet is more important than we know. Sugar is one of the biggest ways to weaken our immune system. Believe it or not, sugar is in practically everything. Just look at a can of chicken broth. Why would chicken broth need sugar? It’s okay to be a food snob and read labels. Believe me, your health and quality of life is depending on it and just because an ingredient or a food item is allowed by the FDA, doesn’t mean you should eat it.
- Stress is another way to weaken our immune system. Now, I truly believe there isn’t a way to have a completely stress free life, because life happens. But as much as it depends on you, keep stress at bay. Make sure you are adding in self care and ways to slow down and relax. A simple thing I like to do when I feel stressed is practice being thankful. It helps give me a perspective shift when I feel like all hell is coming against me. Sometimes it’s the simplest things that make the biggest difference. When I don’t have all the answers, I give thanks.
- Exercise helps with strengthening your immune system whether it’s daily walks or playing tennis or taking a hike. It all counts and it all helps.
- Don’t underestimate the power of a good supplement. One of my favorite products is a molecule that helps your body recognize a threat, and then take it out. Not only does it help increase your natural killer cells (NK cells) but it increases your immune IQ knowledge to over 204% smarter. There is also another molecule that I take from the same company that kills cancer cells 97%. Wow! And it’s all natural. Raising your immune IQ has never been a better time like now. Why? Because we are headed into the winter season where we are prone to sickness. Be wise and start now. You can train your immune system to be defensive on your behalf. Oftentimes, when you don’t know what’s going on in your body, your immune system does, so make sure you are educating it in this one way which is with this molecule.
- A few of my favorite immune system boosting products are Quercetin, Fortified Colostrum, Liposomal Vitamin C, Vitamin D with K, Zinc, Melatonin, Peptides, Vitamin B6 and B12 and good pro-biotic with a pre-biotic. Since 70-80% of our actual immune cells are in our gut, getting on a good and proven pro-biotic is important. My company has one of the best on the market. How do I know? My customers tell me. 🙂 Not all pro-biotics are created equal.
I hope this information helps you. If it did in any way, I would love to know. If you would like information on any of the products I listed above, please let me know, I would love to help. Many of you know that a little over 2.5 years ago, I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. I chose not to do conventional treatment because of what I was researching and found out that doing treatment the conventional traditional way, would actually give me a result that I didn’t want. But my holistic doctor and I worked on my immune system. My doctor told me “Cancer is an immune system problem.” And it turns out, she was right. This is why I am so passionate about being proactive with your immune system. Why wait to tackle things when you are sick when you can be proactive. Let’s take cancer for an example. It is far more preventable than it is treatable.
Your health is an investment, but worth every penny. Like I said above, if you don’t have your health, how can you truly fulfill your life purpose?
Ways to work with me:
My 3 month Life Coaching Program — This is for the woman who feels and knows she is created for more, but may lack knowing the steps to take to get there. We will work on increasing self worth and will create a vision together for you to become your highest self. We will identify self sabotaging behaviors and limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from the life you know you are meant to live. (There is so much to this program but it is incredible!)
Wellness Strategy Sessions— These are for someone who may be in a health crisis or want to take their health to the next level. We will take a deep dive into your current protocol and discuss what you can be doing differently to get you the results you so desperately want. (these sessions have been life changing for people.)
I would love the honor of working with you. If you feel like you want to pursue a discovery call to find out if one of these programs may be for you, please click the contact button below and we can set up a 15 minute call.
Cheering for you,